After some never-say-die heroics to claim a last-gasp win over Bournemouth last weekend, Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta will be hoping for more of the same fighting spirit as they face Fulham on Sunday.
The match is the first of two back-to-back London derbies for the Gunners before the international break, with Crystal Palace to follow next weekend. Boss Mikel Arteta will be desperate to ensure his side maintain their advantage over title rivals Man City, with Arsenal currently five points clear at the top of the English Premier League.
Fulham are enjoying a fantastic first season back in the Premier League, but their hopes of qualifying for European football have been dashed after losing 3-2 to Brentford last time out. The home side’s chances of bouncing back from that defeat with a win on Sunday aren’t great — the Cottagers are on a run of nine consecutive meetings without a win against the Gunners.
Below, we’ll outline the best live tv streaming services to watch the game live wherever you are in the world.
Fulham vs Arsenal: When and where?
Fulham host Arsenal at Craven Cottage in London Sunday, March 12. Kickoff is set for 2 p.m. local time in the UK (9 a.m. ET, 6 a.m. PT in the US).
How to watch Fulham vs Arsenal online from anywhere using a VPN
If you can’t watch the game locally, you may need a different way to watch the game — that’s where using a VPN can come in handy. A VPN is also the best way to stop your ISP throttling your speeds on game day by encrypting your traffic, and it’s also a great idea if you’re traveling and connected to a Wi-Fi network and want to add a extra layer of privacy for your devices and connections.
With a VPN, you can virtually change your location on your phone, tablet or laptop to access the game. Most VPNs, like ours Editors’ Choice, ExpressVPNmake it really easy to do this.
Using a VPN to watch or stream sports is legal in any country where VPNs are legal, including the US, UK and Canada, as long as you have a legal subscription to the service you’re streaming. You should make sure your VPN is set up properly to avoid leaks: Even when VPNs are legitimate, the streaming service can terminate the account of anyone it deems to be circumventing properly enforced obfuscation restrictions.
Looking for other options? Be sure to check out some of the other great ones VPN Deals is taking place right now.
ExpressVPN is the current best VPN choice for people who want a reliable and secure VPN, and it works on a variety of devices. It’s usually $13 a month, and you can sign up for ExpressVPN and save 49% plus get three months of free access — the equivalent of $6.67 per month — if you get an annual subscription.
Note that ExpressVPN offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Fulham vs Arsenal live streaming in USA
Sunday’s Fulham v Arsenal match continues Peacock. You will need a Peacock Premium or Premium Plus account to watch the game live.
NBC’s Peacock streaming service offers access to plenty of Premier League football throughout the season. You will need to sign up with a Peacock Premium or Premium Plus account to stream live games. For a limited time, you can sign up for Peacock Premium for 60% off, bringing your monthly cost down to $2 (or even less if you pay for a year in advance).
Fulham vs Arsenal live streaming in UK
UK Premier League rights are shared between Sky Sports, BT Sport and Amazon Prime Video. Fulham v Arsenal is a Sky Sports exclusive — shown on Sky Sports Main Event, Premier League and Ultra channels. If you already have Sky Sports as part of your TV package, you can stream the game via the Sky Go app, but cord cutters will want to set up a Now account and a Now Sports subscription to stream the game.
The Sky Now subsidiary (formerly Now TV) offers streaming access to Sky Sports channels with a Now Sports subscription. You can get a day’s access for £12 or sign up to a monthly plan from £25 per month right now.
Fulham vs Arsenal live streaming in Canada
If you want to live stream this EPL clash in Canada, you will need to subscribe to FuboTV Canada. The service has exclusive rights for this Premier League season.
FuboTV is the destination for Canadians looking to watch the Premier League this season with exclusive streaming rights for every game. It costs CA$25 per month, though you can save cash by paying quarterly or annually.
Fulham vs Arsenal live streaming in Australia
Football fans Down Under can watch this EPL schedule on streaming service Optus Sport, which is showing every Premier League match live in Australia this season.
With exclusive rights to show every EPL match live this season, as well as German Bundesliga and Spanish La Liga matches, the Optus Sport streaming service is a particularly big draw for Australian football fans.
If you’re already a customer on the Optus network, you can buy Optus Sport at a discounted price, with discounts reducing the price by up to AU$7 per month. If you’re not, a standalone monthly subscription to the service starts at AU$25.
Quick tips for streaming the Premier League using a VPN
- With four variables at play — ISP, browser, video streaming provider and VPN — your experience and success when streaming EPL matches may vary.
- If you don’t see your desired location as a default option for ExpressVPN, try using the “search city or country” option.
- If you’re having trouble downloading the game after you’ve enabled your VPN and set it to the correct viewing area, there are two things you can try for a quick fix. First, sign in to your streaming service subscription account and make sure the address registered for the account is an address in the correct viewing area. If not, you may need to change the physical address on file with your account. Second, some smart TVs — like Roku — don’t have VPN apps that you can install directly on the device itself. Instead, you’ll need to install the VPN on your router or the mobile access point you’re using (like your phone) so that any device on its Wi-Fi network will now appear in the correct viewing position.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main website for quickly installing the VPN on your router. In some cases with smart TV services, after you install a cable network’s sports app, you’ll be asked to verify a numeric code or click a link sent to your email address on file for your smart TV. Having a VPN on your router will also help here, as both devices will appear to be in the correct location.
- And remember, browsers can often give away a location despite using a VPN, so make sure you’re using a privacy-first browser to connect to your services. We usually recommend Brave.