Having blasted seven goals ahead of Manchester United last weekend, Liverpool travel to Bournemouth on Saturday to face a side they thrashed 9-0 in the reverse fixture at the start of the English Premier League season.
After a difficult season for Reds fans, last Sunday’s demolition of their bitter rivals will have rekindled their belief that boss Jürgen Klopp remains the right man for the Anfield hot seat, with Champions League qualification now up for grabs. seems a strong possibility.
Relegation-threatened Bournemouth have conceded seven goals in just their last two Premier League games, but those games came against title-chasing Manchester City and Arsenal, and boss Gary O’Neill will have felt hard done by after their brave defeat to injuries. the Gunners last weekend.
Below, we’ll outline the best live TV streaming services to watch the game live wherever you are in the world.
Bournemouth vs Liverpool: When and where?
Bournemouth host Liverpool at the Vitality Stadium Saturday, March 11. Kick-off is set for 12.30pm UK time (7:30am ET, 4:30am PT in the US and 11:30pm AEST in Australia).
How to watch Bournemouth vs Liverpool online from anywhere using a VPN
If you can’t watch the game locally, you may need a different way to watch the game — that’s where using a VPN can come in handy. A VPN is also the best way to stop your ISP throttling your speeds on game day by encrypting your traffic, and it’s also a great idea if you’re traveling and connected to a Wi-Fi network and want to add a extra layer of privacy for your devices and connections.
With a VPN, you can virtually change your location on your phone, tablet or laptop to access the game. Most VPNs, like ours Editors’ Choice, ExpressVPNmake it really easy to do this.
Using a VPN to watch or stream sports is legal in any country where VPNs are legal, including the US, UK and Canada, as long as you have a legal subscription to the service you’re streaming. You should make sure your VPN is set up properly to avoid leaks: Even when VPNs are legitimate, the streaming service can terminate the account of anyone it deems to be circumventing properly enforced obfuscation restrictions.
Looking for other options? Be sure to check out some of the other great ones VPN Deals is taking place right now.
ExpressVPN is the current best VPN choice for people who want a reliable and secure VPN, and it works on a variety of devices. It’s usually $13 a month, and you can sign up for ExpressVPN and save 49% plus get three months of free access — the equivalent of $6.67 per month — if you get an annual subscription.
Note that ExpressVPN offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Bournemouth vs Liverpool live streaming in USA
This EPL clash is being broadcast on the USA Network, which you can access as part of your cable package or NBC Sports website with a valid connection and can be streamed via FuboTV and Sling TV.
FuboTV is one of the best sports streaming services for soccer fans and, especially for cord-cutters who want to watch the EPL, it carries the USA Network, which broadcasts many games not shown on the Peacock. It’s pricey, though, starting at $75 per month, so if you don’t plan to use FuboTV for the rest of its soccer access — including Serie A, Ligue 1, Liga MX and more — you might be better served by Sling Blue , which also carries USA Network from $40 per month.
Bournemouth vs Liverpool live streaming in UK
UK Premier League rights are shared between Sky Sports, BT Sport and Amazon Prime Video. The Bournemouth v Liverpool match is exclusive to BT Sports — shown on BT Sports 1, BT Sports 1 HD and BT Sports Ultra. BT Sport can be obtained either directly through BT as part of one of their many TV bundles, or added to Sky and Virgin bundles if that’s your provider. You can also avoid any commitments and sign up for a BT Sport monthly pass for 30 days, contract-free.
BT’s 30-day pass offers full access to every BT Sport channel for £30 contract-free (price recently increased from £25). The pass lets you watch BT’s coverage of the EPL, Champions League and more via the BT Sport app on smart TVs, mobiles, tablets, games consoles and Chromecast, as well as via the BT Sport website.
Bournemouth vs Liverpool live streaming in Canada
If you want to live stream the clash at Vitality Stadium in Canada, you’ll need to subscribe to FuboTV Canada. The service has exclusive rights for this Premier League season.
FuboTV is the destination for Canadians looking to watch the Premier League this season with exclusive streaming rights for every game. It costs CA$25 per month, though you can save cash by paying quarterly or annually.
Bournemouth vs Liverpool live streaming in Australia
Football fans Down Under can watch this match on streaming service Optus Sport, which is showing every Premier League match live in Australia this season.
With exclusive rights to show every EPL match live this season, as well as German Bundesliga and Spanish La Liga matches, the Optus Sport streaming service is a particularly big draw for Australian football fans.
If you’re already a customer on the Optus network, you can buy Optus Sport at a discounted price, with discounts reducing the price by up to AU$7 per month. If you’re not, a standalone monthly subscription to the service starts at AU$25.
Quick tips for streaming the Premier League using a VPN
- With four variables at play — ISP, browser, video streaming provider and VPN — your experience and success when streaming EPL matches may vary.
- If you don’t see your desired location as a default option for ExpressVPN, try using the “search city or country” option.
- If you’re having trouble downloading the game after you’ve enabled your VPN and set it to the correct viewing area, there are two things you can try for a quick fix. First, sign in to your streaming service subscription account and make sure the address registered for the account is an address in the correct viewing area. If not, you may need to change the physical address on file with your account. Second, some smart TVs — like Roku — don’t have VPN apps that you can install directly on the device itself. Instead, you’ll need to install the VPN on your router or the mobile access point you’re using (like your phone) so that any device on its Wi-Fi network will now appear in the correct viewing position.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main website for quickly installing the VPN on your router. In some cases with smart TV services, after you install a cable network’s sports app, you’ll be asked to verify a numeric code or click a link sent to your email address on file for your smart TV. Having a VPN on your router will also help here, as both devices will appear to be in the correct location.
- And remember, browsers can often give away a location despite using a VPN, so make sure you’re using a privacy-first browser to connect to your services. We usually recommend Brave.